Hero of the Month (Sept)
1. Hannibal: is the champion of all the animals. Hannibal's genetic makeup is that of many types of animals. He has the
head of an African Elephant,torso of an Amerian Alligator, wings of a California Condor, and legs of a Black Rhinoceros.
Try these activities:
1. Make a list of as many endangered animals that you can.
2. Pick a few of these animals and draw a map to show where they live.
3. Explain why these animals are on the endangered species list.
4. Explain how Hannibal and you can save these animals.
5. Write a short story about how Hannibal saved an endangered animal. Have fun with this, and let
your imagination run wild.
Here is great link:
- Endangered Species: Kidscorner
1. What does the word "chita" mean?
2. For what purposes did Pharaohs and other royalty use cheetahs?
3. List three ways on how you can help cheetahs.
- Listed below are a couple of links that will help you answer the questions that are listed above:
- Cheetah Survival Page
- How you Can Help Cheetahs
The link below is a super site to learn about rhinos. Check it out!!
We sure would like to see some of your work. If you can please send it to us. Our school
address is on the main page.